For secure mounting of hinges and fittings
- Smaller head fits perfectly in screw hole of hinge
- No serrations, therefore no change on damage
- Strong and flexible, little change on breaking head
- Very high pull-out strength
- Quick start through strategic placed thread
- Drilling point with cross-sections, pre-drilling not necessary
For a secure mounting of hinges and fittings
Dynaplus Hinge screws are specially designed for mounting door and window hinges and fittings. The head diameter of the screw is slightly smaller than the Universal screw and fits perfectly into the screw holes of the hinge.
The head has no serrations and a special shape which provides for a nice and smooth finish in the screw holes. The screws are very strong, but still flexible, the chance of breaking the head during installation is, because of that, very small.
Our hinge screws meet the requirements of both NEN-5096 and NEN-EN-1627 to NEN-1630, therefore they are approved for use in safety fittings according the Police Hallmark for Safe Living®.